Brookfields Lawyers are experts in a wide range of legal practice areas. We are committed to staying at the forefront of legal developments, and work across teams and sectors to ensure the best legal services and advice for each client and situation. Brookfields Lawyers provide a comprehensive legal service to four main sectors, involving a cross disciplinary and complementary range of legal skills appropriate to each situation. This provides our clients with a 'seamless' package of legal services.
Brookfields' legal personnel have a wide range of specialised expertise providing a comprehensive legal service to public, corporate and private clients throughout New Zealand.
Our lawyers work across their specialist teams to ensure the best legal advice for each client and situation. Brookfields Lawyers have identified four main sectors to assist our clients in identifying the services they require:
In all areas we offer:
- Expert and practical advice
- A straightforward approach to getting the job done effectively
- Easily understood documentation
- Competitive prices and innovative costing arrangements to suit specific client needs
- A central 'liaison' partner for each client, through whom the specialist services of other partners and staff are co-ordinated
- Partner supervision of all work performed by staff
- A discreet, confidential service
- A friendly, personal approach